Kaiser Permanente Northwest in partnership with Project Access NOW offers health coverage through the Community Health Coverage Program to adults and children who do not have access to any other public or private health care coverage.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to enroll and remain enrolled, all the following requirements must be met:
- Live in one of the following counties: Clackamas, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington
- Meet one of the following age and income requirements:
- Be between 0 and 18 years old and have an annual household income between 305% and 400% of the federal poverty level
- Be between 19 and 64 years old and have an annual household income at or below 400% of the federal poverty level
- Do not have access to an affordable job-based health plan
- Are not currently eligible for or enrolled in another private or public health plan (including Oregon Medicaid or Medicare) or another health plan offered by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
Kaiser Permanente Community Health Coverage Program provides primary and specialty care including the following:
- Medical office visits (primary and specialty care)
- Emergency care
- Laboratory tests
- X-rays and other tests
- Vaccinations at no charge
- Vision care and pediatric vision hardware
- Hearing care and pediatric and adult hearing hardware
- Mental health care
- Dental care (included for children ages 0 to 18 only)
For more information and to learn how to apply, contact our Membership services to find a participating community partner near you.