What internet browsers are compatible with the KP online grant application system?
- Internet Explorer 7.0 & 8.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0, 3.5, & 3.6
- Safari 3.2 & 4 (for MAC)
- Google Chrome 4
How do I begin the application process?
- First time applicants need to create a user account by clicking on “I am a new online applicant”
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Returning applicants select “I am a returning online applicant”
How do I upload attachments?
- Use the drop down menu and select the title of the document you will upload (e.g. IRS letter, Board of Directors, Budget)
- Attach document and click “Upload”
Can I share the application with colleagues?
- Yes. Click on “email draft” to email a copy of the in process application located in the application
- Share the account login information with staff to work on the application
- Only one person can be logged into the account at a time
Is a spell check feature available?
- No. Applicant may use a word processing program with a spell check feature prior to submitting the application
Can I save the application and submit it later?
- Yes. Click on “Save and Finish Later” located at the bottom of the page
- On the account login page, click on “I am a returning applicant”
- Enter your email address and password or click on the URL sent via email
How do I access my account if I forgot my password?
- Go to the account login page at https://www.GrantRequest.com/SID_946?SA=AM and follow instructions to retrieve your password
- You may also click on the URL sent via email
How do I submit the application?
- You will be able to submit when all required responses and attachments are included
- Once an application is submitted it cannot be modified
- Click “Review and Submit” at the bottom of the attachments page if you are not ready to submit and wish to continue reviewing the application
- Click “Submit” at the bottom if no additional modifications are needed
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of the application