With 10,000 baby boomers retiring every day until 2030, the number of older adults aging into Medicare is at an all-time high. Research also indicates that many seniors are unclear about their Medicare options, including their Medicare eligibility. And, a report from the Kaiser Family Foundation shows that seniors found it “frustrating and difficult” to compare plans due to the large volume of information they receive in the mail and through the media (radio and television).
To help them bridge that gap and make an informed decision, Kaiser Permanente created a video called, Kaiser Permanente Guide to Medicare Basics, which will answer questions such as:
- What are Medicare Parts A, B, C and D?
- What is Original Medicare and what health services does it cover?
- Who is eligible?
- What is the timeline for enrollment?
- How does Original Medicare compare to Medicare Advantage?
- How can the Medicare Star Quality Rating system help make an informed decision?
Choosing the right Medicare option can have a big impact on quality of life. The video is designed to help boomers eligible for Medicare make the best decision for a healthy future. If you’d like more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1rC2mkE.