Kaiser Permanente Colorado’s grantfunding opportunities are administered through request for proposals (RFP). Invitations and updates are published here.
New Funding Opportunity:
Strengthening Partnerships to Support Economic Opportunity for Young Adults 18 to 25 Years of Age.
We’re excited to announce a new funding opportunity focused on strengthening partnerships that support young adults, who have become disconnected from school or employment, in their efforts to achieve economic stability. We will invest up to $1,000,000 to support up to 5 partnerships.
This funding opportunity is expected to achieve the following outcomes by the end of the 3-year funding period:
- Increase the ability of community organizations to work in partnership to support young adults
- Increase the number of young adults who receive needed wrap-around services
- Increase the number of young adults who complete education or training opportunities and/or obtain employment
The main applicant must be a Colorado 501(c)(3) in good standing with the IRS. Partner organizations may be either a Colorado 501(c)(3) or a government institution; schools/school districts are ineligible to serve as either the main applicant or as a partner organization. To be considered for funding, organizations must also meet specific eligibility criteria outlined in the request for proposals (RFP).
Please share this announcement broadly within your networks and with organizations that may be interested in applying. Thank you for your consideration. Together we build a healthier Colorado.
We facilitated a webinar on March 9, for interested applicants to ask questions, listen to the recording.
Release Date: March 5, 2018
Letter of Intent Due: April 2, 2018
Full Proposals Due (by invitation only): May 21, 2018
In-Person Interviews: Early June 2018
Funding Notification: Early October 2018
Grant Period: November 1, 2018 – October 31, 2021
Continue to check our website for updates.
If you’re interested in receiving notifications about our funding opportunities, please email email@example.com.
The most recent request for proposals, Specialty Care and Specialty Care Convener are closed. The submitted proposals are in review. See all previously closed proposals.
Responding to our Request for Proposals
Please review the following before applying for one of our open funding opportunities when published:
- our grantfunding eligibility requirements to determine if your organization is eligible
- our grantfunding questions and answers
- our open grantfunding opportunity to ensure your organization proposes a project/program that meets the guidelines of the funding opportunity
- our instructions and example budget template, budget narrative, and project/evaluation narrative