We value our employees and the important contributions they make for our 11.7 million members each day. We believe if we have the best employees we can provide the best care for our patients.
At Kaiser Permanente, we understand that there is a direct correlation between happy employees and happy members, and we find many ways to reward our employees for their hard work, compassion and dedication. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit plans, a tremendously diverse array of opportunities and a culture that embraces growth and development. Another benefit of working for a leader in health advocacy is the role we play in supporting our employees’ health. In fact, in June 2014, Kaiser Permanente was named a Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health.
Diversity, inclusion and culturally competent medical care are defining characteristics of Kaiser Permanente’s past, present and future. We are proud that our employees and physicians reflect no racial majority — and that three-quarters of all employees, nearly half of the executive team, and more than one-third of our physicians are women. Maintaining these industry-leading levels of diversity enable us to provide the best care to our members and patients.
- Kaiser Permanente attained a perfect score on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index, which ranks large organizations on their inclusiveness and outreach toward the LGBTQ community.
- Kaiser Permanente received top ranking as a 2018 Military Friendly Gold Employer.
- Kaiser Permanente was ranked No. 21 in the 2016 LATINA Style Report, an annual list of the 50 best companies for Latinas to work for in the United States.
- Kaiser Permanente ranked No. 1 on DiversityInc’s 2016 Top 50 Companies for diversity.
- Kaiser Permanente was named a top-scoring company on the 2016 Disability Equality Index® Survey.
- Kaiser Permanente was named one of the Healthiest Companies to Work for in America in 2015 by Greatist, a health and fitness blog for millennials.
- Kaiser Permanente received Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyles® Award in 2014 from National Business Group on Health.