Kaiser Permanente executive Christine Paige, PhD, will be a keynote speaker on Feb. 3 at the 6th Annual Employer Health, Human Capital & Wellness Congress hosted by the World Congress in Washington, D.C.
Paige is Kaiser Permanente’s senior vice president for Marketing and Internet Services. Her session, “Health IT Innovations to Increase Consumer Engagement in Health Outcomes During this Era of Reform,” will focus on integrating technology into health programs to support self-management and facilitate behavior change. Topics discussed will include maximizing the adoption of personal health records to connect patients to their information and their doctors, and exploring innovative tools and capabilities to manage chronic conditions and increase efficiencies.
Paige was recently interviewed by Lola Butcher, health care journalist and World Congress contributing editor, regarding Paige’s planned keynote address. Listen to the podcast, or download it through Feedburner or iTunes.
About the Event
The Employer Health, Human Capital & Wellness Congress, to be held Feb. 1–3, is the largest employer-focused World Congress event of the year. Senior human resources, benefits and finance colleagues will gather in Washington, D.C. to hear from the nation’s largest and most progressive employers about best practices for improving employee health and performance. Subjects covered will include:
- Reform implementation and multi-year policy implications for employers
- Cost-drivers versus the competitive value of providing employee benefits
- Trends driving a new health care market
- Health and wellness strategies to achieve a culture of health
- Strategic investments in corporate wellness
- Multi-stakeholder initiatives to drive prevention and overall community health
- Health plan efficiency and value
- New technology to enhance employee consumerism and accountability