Kaiser Permanente of Georgia will offer free flu shots to high-risk Kaiser Permanente members through the flu season, while supplies last. Kaiser Permanente members getting flu shots must meet the CDC guidelines below. Members must call (404) 365-0966 to schedule a nurse visit appointment to get a flu shot.
- Children age 6 months to 23 months old
- Primary caregivers for children age six months or younger
- People aged 65 years or older
- Pregnant women
- People who have chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, heart conditions and immune deficiencies from organ transplant, HIV, sickle cell anemia, chronic steroid use or dependence
- Health care workers who have direct patient contact
- Residents of nursing homes or long-term care facilities